MEDICAL ABORTION PILLS IN SASOLBURG - VIRGINIA
The Abortion Pill Procedure that is most frequently performed today in the South Africa and many countries around the world consists of using Abortion Pills
Recent studies indicate that the medical abortion procedure can be used to terminate pregnancy up to 14 weeks (First Trimester) from the last period on an out-patient basis; and from 14.1 to 28 weeks (Second Trimester and Late Term Abortion) or 28.1 weeks or further (Third Trimester) in an abortion clinic or physician’s office.
These second trimester and late term abortions can be performed in 24 hours or less in 99% of cases with less than a 1% chance of surgical instruments having to be used.
- Abortion Pills blocks Progesterone which causes the pregnancy to separate from the wall of the Uterus(womb) Which causes the Uterus to contract and thus leads to vaginal bleeding and the pregnancy tissue to be expelled.
- An Abortion Pill is an anti-progesterone medication. It works by binding (attaching) to the progesterone receptors on the wall of the uterus and promotes loss of the blood vessel supply to the pregnancy and causes the lining of the uterus to shed.
- Progesterone is necessary to maintain uterine quiescence (prevents uterine contractions). Once progesterone is unable to bind to the uterus, the intrauterine pressure increases and uterine contractions are started.
- There are local changes to the cervix that allow it to open and become soft. The softening and dilation (opening) is called “cervical priming”.
- Abortion Pills For One Month Pregnancy
- The most effective and safest time to use the Abortion Pill Procedure for termination of pregnancy is 3 to 4 weeks from a woman’s last menstrual period.
Advantage Of Early Abortion Pill Process
There have been several medical studies in the Chinese medical literature that have studied over 6000 patients that showed the following:
- Nearly 100% rate of success
- Requires half the amount of medications to terminate the pregnancy
- Less chance of heavy bleeding or severe cramping
- Reduction in the incidence of ectopic pregnancy when performing the early abortion pill procedure.
- Does an abortion pill Possibly Treat Ectopic Pregnancies In Women Who Are 3 to 4 Weeks Pregnant?
The answer to this may be a resounding yes. Ectopic plPregnancy generally occurs in 1 to 2% of pregnancies in the normal population. Two studies in China that enlisted over 3000 women who used Mifepristone to end their pregnancy did not have one incidence of ectopic pregnancy.
Having the abortion pill procedure performed at one month of pregnancy has the capacity to save hundreds if not thousands of lives in the US and around the World.
How Effective Is The Abortion Pill Procedure?
Overall; Abortion Pills are94 to 99% effective for termination of pregnancies between 3 to 10 weeks pregnant. The earlier in pregnancy the medical abortion procedure is performed, the higher the success rate.
Is The Abortion Pill Safe?
- The chance of delivering a term infant carries a 11 to 14 times higher risk of maternal death in comparison to having a Medical Abortion Pill Procedure performed.
- A small percentage of complications occur in less than 1% of patients. The procedure has been used in Europe (France, UK), Norwegian and Scandinavian Countries since the mid 80’s.
- There have been over three million first trimester medical aborion procedures performed in the